Gary Craig is the originator of this practice which can help to clear the negative emotion from old memories. By doing this it is often possible to alleviate the symptoms of physical ailments.
It’s called the personal peace procedure.
- Take yourself to a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Calm your mind.
- Run an old memory through your mind as if it’s a movie. Make it as specific as possible. e.g. Dad beating me in front of my friends when I was eight.
- Rate the pain from the memory on a scale of 0 to 10.
- Now concentrate on a loving memory. It could be a moment of tenderness, spending time in nature. I think of cuddling with my dog in the morning when I wake up.
- Invite the Unseen Therapist to heal your pain from the memory. This is your healer within. You can think of it as the healing power of the universe, God, Nature, ocean waves, a calming breeze or whatever you like.
- Visualise your memory being healed as you watch it again. You might see gentle rain falling on your memory or a cleansing waterfall pouring over it.
- Now rate your pain on a scale of 0 to 10.
- You might need to repeat the procedure several times until the pain is reduced.
- Repeat this for all painful memories.
Find out more at https://www.unseentherapist.com